1. A good office chair should meet the following criteria:
2. Must have adjustable height device and flexible 360 degree arbitrary rotation basic function.
3. The depth and width dimensions of the seat must be correct. The front edge of the chair should be rounded and the fabric should have good air permeability.
4. It has a backrest that supports the body and eliminates fatigue.
5. With the human body's waist size curve design, to prevent the vertebrae of the waist from arching, and to achieve the function of protecting the lumbar spine.
6. The chair must move with the body, not limited to the user, only a sitting position.
7. Choose a five-claw leg with a large bottom area and high safety.
8. The chair must be able to move freely, and it is best to use a chair with wheels, and the wheel selects wheels of different materials depending on the softness and hardness of the floor.
9. Chairs must not have bad designs that catch clothes or interfere with work. If you use a chair with armrests, you must use a material with a good touch on the surface of the armrest.
All adjustment devices are simple and easy to operate.
10. It should be designed to attach accessories such as handrails at any time.
11. Select the chair that is suitable for the user's own use, and at the same time have product guarantee and perfect after-sales service.
12. With a beautiful appearance and appropriate color matching.